Take a moment & play crosswords
To retake values it is not enough to preach them.
1. According to what value others should be treated with the same consideration with which we would like to be treated.
2. It is a value that characterizes people by their congruent attitude that they keep at all times based on the truth of their words and actions.
3. Set of rules established in each society with which cordial coexistence is achieved while respecting the equal rights of other human beings. This is achieved by authorizing or prohibiting specific actions that can affect or benefit the social group.
4. Value that is achieved as part of the process that we have in life of admitting equal human rights respecting the multiple differences existing between human beings in order to conserve better personal relationships.
5. It is defined as the ability to work as a team respecting and helping to achieve a common goal.
6. It is defined as a human characteristic that establishes the individual to conduct in sincerity and justice to express respect for themselves as well as their actions and respect others.
7. Ability of a person or a thing to properly perform a certain activity, function or service.
8. It is the set of external behavior acts of a human being.
9. Aptitude on the part of the individual to perform a task, activity or specific action.
10. Set of knowledge procedures values and attitudes.
11. Set of based assumptions that the educator considers relevant and viable.
"The truth of love does not lie in a kiss or a flower, it just goes beyond, where hearts can come together and open a new reality." Anonymous.-